Sunday, May 3, 2009

He Finally Did it!!!

No, I am not talking about Blake going pee in the potty, of course I am happy to report that he did that too!!!

Eric finally bought his long awaited boat!! It is nothing fancy. Just something to take the kids out on and create some family memories. One of Eric's favorite memories growing up was boating with his family. My kids have also developed a love for boating, since Papa takes us out on the boat everytime we go visit. Here are some pictures of the boat:





And here are some pictures of why Eric wanted a boat so bad--(These pics were taken last summer in Utah.





Can't wait to create some memories. Now if the weather would shape up. But for those of you that thought we wouldn't use a boat much in Washington, you are wrong, this is Eric you are talking about, and we have already been out twice. Wind and all. No water tubing or skiing yet though. But my kids keep asking.

Anyone want to come with us???

7 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

Yeah!!! I want to go!!!! I love the water! I am excited for you all.

Shawna said...

yes! we all want to go too! Zoe and I are going to Ikea this week to get the life vest!

BonnieKaye said...

Rick loves boating. He'll go wind and rain too, and even ski in it.

The J's said...

How fun!!! COngrats to all of you... I'll take you up on a ride in August!!!

Rebecca said...

yahooo!!!
can't wait to go! :)

Mary said...

What a fun way to make memories! Ryan's Mom and Dad have a boat and we miss being closer so that we can go boating with them. Have fun!

The Dillon 6 said...

um, hello? YES we want to go with you!!! WE want a boat, too!! :)