Thursday, December 27, 2007

I need a Calm, Quiet little Girl, but I sure love my Boys

My boys are anything but calm and quiet. But they sure are fun. In the mist of all there fun and playing Blake ended up with a pretty big goose egg. Check it out.



But it didn't stop him for long. He was up and rough housing with Tommy and Desirae moments later. Look at that goose egg, and smile.



Addition:



* Thanks to Becca who captured a smilar goose egg picture of Tommy that he got while playing with his cousins last Halloween.


I am sure someday I will look back and miss these days.

6 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

oh man! that looks awful!! Malcolm got one of those once and we could actually watch it get bigger...

Rebecca said...

Hey! It matches the one Tommy got last year at our Halloween get-together! I'll send you the picture I sent and you can add it to your blog!

The Dillon 6 said...

PS -- have you spent any amount of time with our "dainty flowers"?! They're not exactly "calm, quiet" little girls!! ;)

Rebecca said...

Good point Melissa! And Maria... if you do have a little girl someday, do you really think she's going to be a soft, shy, quiet girl with those two big brothers teaching her everything?! Good luck with that! ;)

Mark and Jennifer said...

Whoa! Blake's goose egg is impressive! Certainly remember Tommy getting his! If you have a girl she will probably be spoiled by her two big brothers!

Jaime said...

WOW! Looks at that. He should have a shirt that says "All Boy" on it. ;)