Saturday, October 4, 2008

C-Section Scheduled and Baby Boy name Poll

The Good news is- I have scheduled my c-section date for October 25th. It is so nice to have a date since I never go into labor on my own. And I can't believe my doctor is letting me go 8 days early. But this is going to be one big baby.

The bad news is I have a little less then 3 weeks left and we can't decide on a boy name. We like some names, but for some reason none of them feel like the one. It could be because I have to see the little guy first. So everyone has to vote. Feel free to leave other names in the comments as well. But whatever you do, don't tell me how much you hate a name. I have had a couple of people do this to me already, and it really makes me feel bad!! I guess I am too sensitive and care to much what people think. My favorite is either Luke or Bryson ( Bryson would actually be after my two brothers, since Brian and Jason, since I have already used James for Blake's middle name. ) And I have always like the name Luke. Eric's favorite by far is Brody Jack. What do you guys think?

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

those names are terrible! what are you thinking?!! hahahahaha...

kidding...

i like them all, but still love Jack as a FIRST name! ;)

Our Beautiful Life said...

I agree with Becca. I think Jack would be great. You could do Jack Paul Mendenhall...

Zappe Family said...

I like Luke too. October 25th is Mitchell's birthday! How fun! :) Best of luck to you and your little baby boy!

san said...

maria - correct me if i am wrong but isn't your induction date the 24th of October?

The J's said...

Hmmm.. I really like that name Jameson, but like Bryson as well. How about Bryson Luke Men...? I do love the name Jack as well as a first name. I like the name Brody but it makes me think of The Hills, which is funny b/c my sis wants to name her baby Audrina and I said that reminded me of The Hills. We'll love him no matter what you call him!!

nea and rusty said...

my vote is for the luke one, or jack too as a first name is really cute. it's worked for my dad and all my brother's have it as a middle name. has a nice ring to it! good luck; that is always the hardest part to decide-- what the poor kid will be known as for the rest of his life and throughout the records of the church!! yikes, a little intimidating, huh?? good luck!

Karina Rigtrup said...

Ok, I voted for Brodey because I really like that name but I have to say I'm totally partial to the name Tanner. Seeing as I have a Tanner myself, it's a pretty great name. Good luck, maybe you'll just see that sweet little baby and know his name.

Unknown said...

I have a cousin Bryson and he's great, so you have my vote... also, I think it's cool for a name to have a reason. I like Jack because of LOST :)

Annalisa and Jacob said...

That's a tough one! I had a hard time voting because I really like several of them! Good luck! Let me know if you need anything.

Ammo and Josh said...

First of all CONGRATULATIONS! So exciting! All of those names are very handsome! I love the name Jack!

Park Family said...

That is so crazy! Steve has loved the name Bryson forever. That is just hilarious! Its on our list too! Its a good name! I still don't know what to tell you with the names. They are all good! I like Brody or Bryson.