Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tag I'm It!!!!!

Tag I'm it


1. What was I doing 10 years ago...10 years ago, I was graduating from Ricks college. 10 years ago Eric was just getting home off his mission. Why is it so hard for me to believe we are actually that old!!

2. What is on my to-do list for today? Try not to throw up, try not to throw up, try bot to throw up!!! (didn't happen). I will try harder tomorrow.

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? I'd love to buy my dream house, some new clothes and actually get a hair cut I like. I would love to get Eric the boat he dreams about, Spoil my family, and his family, and then give the rest away to charities. I hate being rich. Most people know that I am happier when I am poor and on a tight budget. ( I know I am weird)

4. 3 Bad habits...Losing my debit card. I can't seem to keep one for more than a month. Drives Eric crazy. Not locking my car. (Gee, maybe that is why my debit card is always missing??) I am an emotional eater. If I am happy I EAT, If I am sad I EAT, If I am nervous I EAT, IF I am stressed out I EAT, the list goes on an on....

5. Places I have lived.. Kent, WA. - For 18 years of my life.
Rexburg, WA- For 2 years of my life.
Provo, UT- For about 3 months (long enough to meet Eric and for him to get a job offer in Washington)
Federal Way, WA - For the Past 7 years.

6. Plcaes I have worked.. Papa Murphy's- Cashier, and awesome Pizza maker
Wade Cook Seminars- Finance dept, and Events Coordinator
Natural Wellness Center- Receptionist
BDR (Business Development Resources) - Travel Agent
Smith and Greene Company- Sales Assistant



7. Things people don't know about me...I am copying this one from my sisters blog, but a lot of people don't know that I have skin cancer. My Dr. said I was the youngest case of skin cancer she has seen. I have my dad's skin, and poor little Blake has my skin. We turn into lobsters the second the sun peeks through the clouds. I have no musical talent whatsover. I can't carry a tune or keep a beat if my life depended on it. I played the flute in Junior High, but I coudln't keep the beat, I just followed everyone else. I am adopted. I know hard to believe since I look so much like my brothers and sister. But that is what they told me my whole life, so it must be true!!

TAG YOUR IT- SANDI!!!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

when did you work at BDR?
i can't remember this!

i find that there is no mood or occassion that eating is not a good idea too!

can i be one of the charities that you donate all your money to?
i think i can learn to be happy being rich! ;)

ps... you were adopted!!! NOT! ;)

Zappe Family said...

Fun read! Okay...were you really adopted? I don't believe it! Your sister looks just like you!

TheFlammfam said...

My brother's said a troll left me under a rock, and that I was lucky that my mom found me that day.

The Dillon 6 said...

FUN! I would love to be an Events Coordinator!!!

Mark and Jennifer said...

I can't tell you how many times you asked me if you were really adopted! And you would always look so sad and worried. Becca!!!!!!

san said...
This comment has been removed by the author.