Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy 31st Birthday Eric!!!

Eric's 31st Birthday was on Friday. Poor guy. Of Course I didn't feel very well, but we tried to have the best party we could. Tommy helped me decorate the house. We went to Costco and got his favorite cheesecake and then we bought him some new chemicals, so we could start using our hot tub again this year.
Then Mary called and told me she made us a yummy spaghetti dinner. Yippeee!! What a life savor. After going b-day shopping, and decorating the house, I was going to let Eric and the boys have hot dogs for dinner!! Instead we got to feast on a yummy spaghetti dinner, with warm french bread. It was great. (Thanks again Mary)

Unfortunately being the slacker blogger that I am, when I went to take pictures I realized the batteries in my camera were dead. Half way through the evening I remembered I could steal them from the remote control. So here are the couple of pictures that I got.



Fancy B-day decorations by Mommy and Tommy!!



Yummy spagetti dinner from Mary- Of course by the time I found my camera the kids had eaten and were off to find there swimsuits.



Dad's hot tub b-day preasent. Anyone want to come join us?? I dragged my feet to get the chemicals since they cost $60.00 but now I am the one that won't go to bed without sitting in the hot tub. It feels so good. Especially when the rain drops fall on your head to cool you off.



Blake did not love the hot tub last year. He felt like he was always falling. Things changed for sure this year. He loved the hot tub and when we all had gotten out and told him it was to for him to get out, he said : "NO!!" Getting him out was no fun!!

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

hey! when can we come over and jump in the hot tub? it sounds so nice right now!

it looks like eric's birthday turned out to be a fun night!... and way to go mary for being so thoughtful and making them a delicious dinner!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Mendenhall's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The J's said...

Happy Birthday Eric... i tlooks like a fun night. We have been using my folk's hottub lots lately!!

Our Beautiful Life said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you guys liked the spaghetti!

Mark and Jennifer said...

A hot tub sounds nice right now! It's kind of cool out. Happy Birthday to Eric!

The Dillon 6 said...

fire it up ~ I'm on my way over!!

oh yeah -- happy birthday eric!!!

Zappe Family said...

Happy Bday Eric, old man! :) How fun to have a hot tub!!

Tara and Orlando said...

Happy Birthday Eric!
Great job on putting together a good birthday while not feeling very well.

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Looks like a nice party. Hmmm, my 31st birthday is coming up too, guess we're the same age.

Maria be careful getting in the hot tub & being pregnant & all. I have heard it can cause miscarriage. My doctor wouldn't even let me take a hot bath while pregnant, but I was high risk for a while.

TheFlammfam said...

Looks like Eric celebrated in style! So, I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you. Go to my page to see the rules of this tag.

Unknown said...

I'm coming over! :) I don't want to kill your joy, but I don't think you're suposed to hot tub while preggo :) Only from the thighs down :( Whenever I'm preggo, we end up being around hot tubs ALL THE TIME. It kills me!

I hope you're feeling better-- your last post a few down was pretty grim... it sucks to get so sick!