Monday, March 9, 2009

They loved their little Brother Brody!!

None of these pictures are frameable quality pictures, but I love them all because they show how much Blake and Tommy truly love and adore their little brother Brody. And you know what, Brody already loves them. When Tommy comes home and Brody hears his voice, he will start looking around until he sees Tommy. Then he will smile from ear to ear. Blake is also so good with Brody. He plays with him all day and is always making sure he is happy. I love that these boys love eachother so much!!!




Blake wanted his picture taken with Brody. Too bad his eyes were closed!



One day I was in the shower and Brody started crying. The boys heard him and jumped in his crib and made him smile until I could get to him. Brody loves when he wakes up and they come in his room! He is all smiles as soon as he sees them.



Tommy and Brody. Best Buds!




One of there favorite things to do is cuddle in mom's bed for Saturday morning cartoons. Brody is already one of the boys!



Tommy making Brody laugh and smile. He is so good with Brody! I hope they always stay close!

10 comments:

BonnieKaye said...

Your boys are too cute. Can't wait to see you all again soon!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Aaaah! They do take such good care of little Brody. Love the one of Tommy making him laugh!

The Dillon 6 said...

those pictures are priceless! I love it when the babies start to love on the rest of the family!! :)

The J's said...

That is AWESOME!!!

Rebecca said...

everyone of those pictures made me me smile! i love them!!!!

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I just love sibbling love!

Park Family said...

They are all so cute! I love how they love each other so much! You've done a good job!

Our Beautiful Life said...

Such sweeties! I love the one of all of them in the crib.

theamazingjohnsons said...

I LOVE the one in the crib. That's so sweet.

JaredChristineWalter said...

Brody looks so much like his Mommy! He's so cute and getting so big. We hope we will get to see him soon.