Sunday, December 14, 2008

Camping at Bonnie and Ricks House... Who says you can't go camping in December!!



Bonnie has to be one of my favorite cousins ever!! Last weekend we went to Bonnie and Ricks house to visit. I think it is the first time I have seen them since they moved back, sad huh??? Anyways, I had seen pictures of there beautiful new home in Port Orchard and told my kids all about it and how it would be kind of like camping. They misunderstood and thought we really were going camping. Luckily I came prepared with boots for them to tromp around in the woods since it was really muddy. We had so much fun. My boys were in Heaven. Eric thinks we need to move out somewhere where we have some property for the boys to run and play. They were defiantly in there element. Here are some of the pictures that Bonnie was nice enough to take, since I forgot my camera :



I hate this picture of me, but love it to show you how cool there property is. Look at the view. They can just walk right down to the water. How fun!!



Maria and Blake- Roasting marshmallows!! Yes that is right, we were roasting marshmallows. When I told you that it was like camping.. I meant it.



Blake looking for a good stick to make a fishing pole out of. Camping is not camping without fishing.


Eric and Rick making the perfect campfire.

Thanks Rick and Bonnie for having us over. We had a lot of fun and my boys are already talking about when we can go back again.

7 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

how fun!!! Our kids came home the other night and they smelled SO good ~ our neighbors had a fire going in their firepit and had roasted marshmallows...a bit of summer heaven!

Mark and Jennifer said...

How fun!! After seeing all her pictures on her blog I want to go there, too!!

theamazingjohnsons said...

That looks like a blast! I love roasting marshmallows.

Unknown said...

What's Bonnie's last name? I'm sure she's in my parent's stake... well, actually, maybe not now that they split. Does she live in Ollalla? That's what it looks like... but I'm not sure...

Jaime said...

That sounds like fun. What a beautiful view of the lake. What do you mean you don't like that picture of yourself? you look great, and it looks like all that baby weight is gone. You look fantastic girl!

Unknown said...

That sounds like a blast! It is way too cold in Utah to camp in December! Fun pictures too.

BonnieKaye said...

Please come back any time! Actually, right now would be great; we could sled down the hill. If you'd just move out here the kids could go "camping" all the time.