I was tagged by a good friend and now I guess it is my turn to tell 6 facts about myself. I will try to make this as interesting as possible. Sorry it took me so long Ronni, I just couldn't think of 6 interesting facts about myself. So here it goes:
1. Someday when I grow up I think it would be fun to be a real estate agent. Ever since I bought my first home I have had a passion at looking at homes. I told Eric I think that it is something I would love doing once my kids get older. I would love to specialize in finding first time home buyers a decent home at an a price that they could afford. I love the hunt of finding houses. Even if it is not for me.
2. Eric and I have a stash of halloween candy under our bed. It is so fun to lay in bed, watch TV and have chocolate. It makes us feel like little kids. Like we are being sneaky or something.
3. I have developed a new found love for running. Which is weird because as a kid I dreaded when we had to run the mile.
4. I love finding things on sale. I have a unique way of making a dollar stretch . My nick name in Highschool was Tight -wad, and Eric calls me his (CFN) Chief financial Nazzi. I think that even if I was rich I would still be cheap. I just really enjoy it. Sometimes I worry about being rich and life not being as fun. I know I am not normal.
5. I love to go places with my family. As a kid I would have picked a vacation to Ashton, ID over DisneyLand anyday because of all the fun and memories I had. I hope to have similar family memories with my children as they grow up.
6. I hate suprises. Poor Eric, he always tries to suprise me but it usually never works. I usually know what I am getting for Christmas before Christmas morning. I always have to find out if my baby is going to be a boy/girl, ect. Suprises give me anxiety.