Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hmm... Not so sure about these results!

Okay?! So what's your opinion? I was so surprised by the first results of Tommy's look-alike meter that I actually did it twice with different picturs. The first time it said Tommy looked like me by 20% and the second time, with different pictures, it said that he looked like me by 19%. Hmmmmm.... I've always thought Tommy was a little Eric clone.

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Family search

This one is not quite as surprising since we don't think Blake looks like either one of us, but he does look a little like my brother James.

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Blank family tree

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yes! I've always thought of Tommy as a miniture version of Eric, but maybe he has some hidden Stringham genes that we're just ignoring!

theamazingjohnsons said...

I have always thought Tommy looked a lot like Eric. This is fun, I think I am going to copy you!

Jaime said...

I think Tommy looks like Eric, and Blake looks more like you. This is kind of fun. I got different results each time with different pictures, one said T was more like me by 13% the other said more like Andrew by 8%. Interesting!

Mark and Jennifer said...

No way! Tommy has looked like Eric since he was in utero. Remember the ultrasound? The shape of his face was just like Eric's. I do see a little of Maria in both of them. Still!!!!

Unknown said...

I think the meter is right! Look at your face shapes! Crazy, that's a cool thing.